Jumbo Home Loans
If you are looking at a luxury home or live in an area of the country where the cost of living is high, a jumbo loan may be the answer.
What you need to know about jumbo financing
If you are looking to borrow more than the conforming loan limits allow, you may need to consider jumbo financing. Our approach to jumbo financing isn’t one-size-fits-all.
Our team provides a consultative approach to finding solutions to meet your financing goals.
Our team can work in tandem with your financial team or personal assistant. As with all loans, a review of your credit score, debt and assets will be required to meet jumbo guidelines.
Low down payments & flexible mortgage insurance options
Higher debt-to-income ratios
Lower credit score requirements
Loan amounts up to $3 million
Jumbo-size dreams? Our team has options!Find your loan officer
Common jumbo questions, answered.
- Cash reserves
- Higher closing costs
- Additional proof of consistent income
- Manual review by a trained jumbo underwriter
Since 1987, Premia Relocation Mortgage has built a customer-centric service model based on two principles - great people and industry-leading technology. We combine a knowledgeable mortgage team with an interactive mortgage application to make the mortgage process easy.
We listen; our experienced team averages over 15 years in the mortgage industry and can offer choices fitting the needs of all types of buyers. They will treat you like family and strive to exceed your expectations.
Our DigitalMoveTM technology eases the process. With anytime-access, you will not wonder about where you are in the mortgage process.
- Pre-purchase approvals that bring power to the negotiation table
- Enhanced Security during the mortgage process
- Electronic verification of employment, income and assets
- Waiving the need for an onsite appraisal for qualifying buyers
- DigitalMoveTM eClosing *DigitalMoveTM eClosing availability based on state and closing agent.