Home Sweet Home Selfie Contest
Home Sweet Home: Selfie Contest by Premia Relocation Mortgage
Purchasing a home is a big accomplishment. Snap a "selfie" and show off your Home Sweet Home, we want to see it!
We love seeing your excitement, babies and dogs! Enter below for a chance to be our $250 monthly winner (or) our yearly Grand Prize winner of a 1-month mortgage payment up to $3,500. Premia Relocation Mortgage team members vote on the winning photos.
Enter to win today!
“Premia Contest” – 2022 Rules (the “Official Contest Rules”)
Premia Home Sweet Home Selfie Contest– 2022 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 US/DC, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. Eligibility: The Premia Home Sweet Home Selfie Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of all 50 states and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants must submit all required information to be eligible to win. Premia Mortgage, LLC (“Premia” or the “Sponsor”), its promotions agencies, any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) are ineligible to participate in this Contest. Premia has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
2. Contest Sponsor: Premia Mortgage, LLC, 1111 W. Long Lake Rd, Suite 102, Troy, MI 48098.
3. Agreement to Official Contest Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a Prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Contest Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period: Each month the Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. CDT on the first day of each calendar month and commencing on the last day of each month at 11:59 p.m. For example, the first monthly contest begins January 1, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. and ends January 31th at 11:59 p.m. The Contest shall end on December 31, 2022, after the completion of all twelve (12) months contest (the “Contest Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest. The Annual Grand Prize winner includes all eligible entries from at 12:01 a.m. CDT on the first day of 2022 (January 1, 2022) and commencing on the last day of 2022 (Dec 31, 2022) at 11:59 p.m.
5. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter this Contest (each an “Entry Method”). Limit one (1) entry per person per each annual contest period.
a. Internet/Electronic Mail Entry. You may enter the Contest by visiting our website: www.premiarelocationmortgage.com and following the entry instructions. To enter the contest, entry is completed via https://www.premiarelocationmortgage.com/photo-contest/please send your name, state, zip code, name of your employer, email and upload a photo. Each such qualified entry will be entered for the monthly prize in which it was received. By sending the entry to the above mailbox, the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions.
b. U.S. Mail Entry. During the Contest Period, to enter by U.S. mail, legibly print your name, complete address and daytime phone number on a 3 x 5 card and mail it to: “Premia Home Sweet Home Selfie Contest”1111 W. Long Lake Rd, Suite 102, Troy, MI 48098. Entry cards for the
monthly contest will be entered into the Contest for the month in which they were received. All mail-in entries must be hand printed, mailed separately, and bear sufficient postage. Any incomplete or mechanically reproduced entries will be disqualified. By sending the entry to the above mailbox, the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions.
6. How to Win: All entries will be submitted to the Sponsor for voting by Premia Relocation Mortgage employee. The picture with the most votes will be considered the winner. Each month the Sponsor will vote on their favorite picture submitted for the contest. Voting will contain the picture, no identification of who submitted the picture will be provided to ensure anonymity of the entrants. Grand prize winner will be chosen the same way.
7. Prizes: A total of twelve(12) monthly Prizes (“Prize”) and one (1) Grand Prize ( “Grand Prize”) will be awarded in this Contest as follows: Exactly one (1) Prize Winner per month for each month of the Contest will receive a $250 gift card. The value of each Prize is $250. The Grand Prize Winner will receive a gift card in an amount equal to the lesser of one month of such Grand Prize Winner’s current Premia mortgage payment or up to $3500.00. The value of the Grand Prize is up to $3500.00. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. A Prize may not be assigned or transferred. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Contest entries received during the Contest Period by any of the Entry Methods described above and voting is up to the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The winner of a Prize and/or Grand Prize (“Winner”) is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other fees or costs associated with the receipt of the applicable Prize and/or Grand Prize.
8. Contest: All eligible entries received during the Contest Period by all Entry Methods during each month of the Contest Period will be entered into a Contest for the month in which they were received. The Winner for each monthly contest will be voted on by the Sponsor within seven (7) days of the end of each such month from all eligible entries received by all Entry Methods during that month of the Contest Period. The Grand Prize Winner shall be voted on by the Sponsor from among all the eligible entries received by all Entry Methods during the Contest Period, including Prize Winners’ entries. Each Winner will be notified by telephone, video conference and/or email. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his or her phone/e-mail account for Prize notification or other communications related to this Contest. If a potential Prize Winner cannot be reached by the Sponsor within five (5) days using the contact information provided at the time of entry, or if a Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential Prize Winner shall forfeit that Prize. Upon the request of Premia, the potential Winner may be required to return Declaration of Compliance, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential Winner fails to comply with all these Official Contest Rules, that potential Winner will be disqualified. If a potential Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate Winner by drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after end of each contest of the Contest.
How are we delivering the Prize and/or Grand Prize to the Winner(s)?
9. Additional Conditions of Entry: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either
a. suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Contest Rules or
b. terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the remaining Prizes at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Contest Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the Contest website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Contest Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Premia has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Premia is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No telephoned, faxed, or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged nor will proof of submission of an entry form be deemed proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the individual submitting any entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account” holder is the natural person assigned the e-mail account. Potential Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
10. List of Winners: To receive notification of the identity of each of the Winners, each of which shall be available thirty (30) days after the end of the Contest Period, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Premia Home Sweet Home Selfie Contest”, 1111 W. Long Lake Rd, Suite 102, Troy, MI 48098.
12. Permission to use Image: Entrant understands that information, and the photographic image as referenced above made on behalf of Premia Mortgage, LLC and all successors and/or assignees thereof (collectively, "Premia") may be used in connection with advertising and promoting efforts. Entrant authorizes Premia to use entrant’s last name and the image submitted for this contest. Premia is authorized to copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the above-mentioned Images for any lawful purpose. These images may be used in any media form, including but not limited to printed publications, video or audio multimedia presentations, on websites and social media platforms. Entrant agrees to make no monetary or other claim against Premia for the use of the Testimonial and Images, and waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, wherein the image appears. Entrant hereby hold harmless and release Premia from all claims, demands and causes of action which
the entrant, the entrant’s heirs, representatives, executors, administrators or any other persons acting on the entrant’s behalf or on behalf of the entrant’s estate have or may have at any time in perpetuity by reason of this authorization.
13. Applicable Law: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
14. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties)” from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: a. any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties
b. unauthorized human intervention in the Contest;
c. mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors;
d. (d)lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due or misdirected mail, entries, application downloads,
e. any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without imitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the Winners, the cancellation or postponement of any Prize drawing, the incorrect downloading of the Contest entry form, the processing of Contest entry form downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or
f. injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants’ participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of any Prize. Each entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Each entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other
damages, including attorney’s fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.