Don't spend hours at the closing table!
Electronic signing, now standard on the initial mortgage disclosures, is becoming more common for a majority of closing documents and is available on conventional, FHA , VA and jumbo loan products.
At Premia Relocation Mortgage, most borrowers are able to sign a majority of the closing documents electronically from their phone, laptop or desktop. Only a small number of documents require a wet signature for the investor which reduces a borrower returning for a missed signature. Reduction of paperwork equals a time savings for your busy schedule!
"Many of our borrowers are spending just 15 minutes in the closing office for documents that require notarization and then are off to get settled into their new home," said Premia Relocation Mortgage's Andy Nimmo, vice president of operations.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are able to provide a virtual notary on some loans and home buyers can avoid meeting face-to-face with the closer.
Here is what to look forward to with a DigitalMoveTM
- The closing package is generated soon after we get the clear to close for you to review in the DigitalMoveTM portal.
- We encourage you to review so we can make sure you are 100% prepared for closing!
- On the day of closing, you will receive a notification that you can eSign!
- E-signing is only available 12 a.m. (MST) to 11:59 p.m. (MST) for all eligible closing documents on the day of closing.
- The system requires all signatures prior to completion.
- Once completed, you’ll be able to go to your scheduled closing and only have to sign a handful of documents!
*Not available on loans which include a power of attorney (POA).
Feb 07, 2020